Why Use Ellipta?
Ellipta provides the UK insurance market with high quality technical services that streamline the resolution of property claims, speeding up the claims handling process, and enhancing service to policyholders.
How Ellipta Will Help You
- Ellipta will quickly organise a site visit where we will carry out a thorough assessment of the damage to your home or business.
- Ellipta will prepare a detailed schedule of works and damage report.
- Ellipta will meet the loss adjuster, where required, to agree the extent of any repairs.
- Ellipta will manage vetted tradespeople and suppliers to complete repairs to an acceptable standard.
- Ellipta will invoice insurers for all completed works.
Ellipta currently maintain 8 regional centres of excellence throughout the UK (including Northern Ireland) providing strong regional coverage and immediate response to incidents and events when required.
Our ‘ClaimSpec+’ technology ensures that claims are completed quickly and cost effectively.
All Ellipta technical staff are members of industry organisations and institutions relevant to their profession – these include the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters, The Institution of Structural Engineers, The Institution of Civil Engineers, The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, The Association of Geotechnical Specialists, The Chartered Institute of Waste & Environmental Management, The Association of Project Management and The Institution of Building.
Ellipta Ltd has successfully completed the necessary stages to obtain approval under the “Financial Services Supplier Qualification System” (FSQS).